Kids, unless you are going to wake me up before you go, go, on the weekend let me sleep.
Which is why I LOVE this quick and easy "serve yourselves, kids" breakfast recipe.
Apple Crisp for any time of day!
1. Cut apples into small pieces (you don't even have to peel them) and dump into a baking dish.
2.Sprinkle with cinnamon, as much as your heart desires
3. Melt coconut oil and maple syrup together, dash of salt. (around 1/4 cup of each)
4. Pour mixture over rolled oats (around 4-5 cups), mix.
5. Sprinkle over apples
6. Bake on 350C for about 30 min.
7. Serve with Kraut (just kidding). But seeing we are all about gut health, serve with your favourite milk or coconut kefir.